ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data are all data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the duration of conservation;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the STRACAU site are as follows :
- First name
- Sending a request (quote or information) via the contact forms available on the DOCUMENTATION and CONTACT pages
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the website are not passed on to any third party and are only processed by the website publisher.
C. DATA HOSTING
The STRACAU site is hosted by : SYLLA INTERACTIVE via XEFI, whose headquarters are located at the following address 2507 D avenue de l'europe 69140 RILLIEUX-LA-PAPE - FRANCE. The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33(0)4 72 83 75 76 The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Mr DUPONCHELLE Olivier. He can be contacted in the following way: By mail, via the contact form of the site. The person in charge of the data processing is in charge of determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal dat
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure. An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is obliged to provide the data controller with his/her name, surname and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
Right of access, rectification and deletion The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below: The user must send a letter to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, specifying the object of his request and using the address of the head office, 33 rue des Frères Lumière 69740 GENAS - FRANCE Right to data portability The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below: The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller by sending a letter to the address provided above Right to limit and object to the processing of data The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request for limitation of the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller by sending a letter to the address provided above Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
If the user is a minor under 15 years of age, the consent of a legal representative is required for the collection and processing of personal data. The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques. A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits. These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort. For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested. This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will ask again for the user's authorization to save "cookies" files on his hard disk.
- Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these "cookies" files by configuring his/her navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-edge/supprimer-les-cookies-dans-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Description of the "cookies" files used by the site The editor of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
- Name of the Cookie : Analytics
- Sender : Google
- Purpose : Permettre à l'éditeur du site STRACAU de mesurer le trafic et les audiences du site Web.
- Cookie name : Openstreet map
- Sender : Open source
- Purpose : Affichage carte